10 Things to remember before giving a ThetaHealing session
Пост обновлен 5 нояб. 2020 г.
If you are beginning your ThetaHealing practice, you might be wondering why some sessions you offer flow so easily, and some sessions just seem to be draining you. Sometimes you can feel resistance of your clients - for some reason they just don't trust you. Sometimes your clients feel helpless and miserable regardless of your best intentions.
You can blame it on the client, or Mercury Retrograde. The truth is the practitioner's preparation AND things we are paying attention during the session are very important for the result of the session. Here is a checklist for you before ThetaHealing session, if you want it to be effective for you and your client.
1. The client already has the potential for everything: health, growth, abundance. Check if you have limiting beliefs about the client's ability to change.
2. You don't need to be perfect, or resolve all your issues to conduct a ThetaHealing session and observe healing. (Does anyone else still believe that this is possible?) On the contrary, being open to wisdom that comes from the Creator for the client, you can understand something about yourself. Each client is a master teaching us something important.
If you see a client as a victim, yourself as a rescuer, and an illness or a client’s partner as a persecutor, you do not see the truth as it is, your perception is distorted.
3. Remember about the trap of the Karpman drama triangle. If you see a client as a victim, yourself as a rescuer, and an illness or a client’s partner as a persecutor, you do not see the truth as it is, your perception is distorted. What can help: replace feelings of pity for the client with compassion. Remind yourself that the client is experiencing what they choose in order to grow. They have all the resources to cope with it.
4. Pay attention to the healthy boundaries and shared responsibility between you and the client. You are responsible for providing optimal growth conditions during the session, but you cannot take responsibility for their life.
5. Make sure you have enough love for people in your heart. The Creator heals, but you have to be a source of loving and accepting presence for your clients.
Use one ear for your client and the other for the Creator.
6. Use one ear for your client and the other for the Creator. It is important to always listen to the information that comes from the Creator and at the same time pay attention to WHAT and HOW the client says.
Let the ego rest on the sidelines.
7. Don't think about how you look or what impression you’re making during the session. This session is not about you, but about the client. Let the ego rest on the sidelines.
8. Keep your focus on the digging process. Clients can start chatting up and telling stories of their lives. Congratulations, you are a good listener! But they don’t come to you to talk. Always keep in mind the client’s request and see if whatever you discuss is relevant.
9. Good habit is to check from time to time that the client remains eyes closed. It makes it easier to connect with the subconscious mind. Open eyes and available external stimuli start the wandering of the mind.
10. Help the client to integrate changes in their life. These questions can be asked at the end of the session:
What is your take out of the session?
How will you apply that in your life?
How will it change your behavior?
For instance, if we worked on the subject of self-love: Give me 10 examples of showing love to yourself? How exactly will you practice it?
Let me know if any of that resonates with and if you would be interested in more posts like this.